OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
- SPONSORS: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KLYY-FM 97.5, KSSE-FM 107.1, KSSC-FM 107.1, KSSD-FM 107.1, KYSE-FM 94.7, KPST-FM 103.5, KQRT-FM 105.1, KAIQ-FM 95.5, KLNZ-FM 103.5, KRCX-FM 99.9, KLOK-FM 99.5, KMIX-FM 100.9, KKPS- FM 99.5, KPVW-FM 107.1, KPVW-FM 104.3, KXPK-FM 96.5, KMXX-FM 99.3, KRNV-FM 102.1, KRZY-FM 105.9 FM, and affiliate stations KXTS-FM 98.7, KLEY 95.7, XHTY-FM 99.7, KLBN-FM 101.9, WZZS-FM 106.9, KDDS-FM 99.3, KTKT-AM 990, KTKT 94.3, KIWI 102.9, WAFC-FM 106.1, WLLY-FM 99.5, KDUT-FM 102.3, KRYP-FM 93.1, WTIK-AM 1310, WAFZ-FM 92.1, WAFZ-AM 1490, KIDI-FM 105.1, KZTB-FM 97.9, KZTA-FM 96.9, WDDW-FM 104.7, KTUZ-FM 106.7, KSMM-FM 101.5, WNVL-AM 1240, WNVL-FM 105.1, KMML-FM 92.9, KMPA-FM 103.1, KZXM-FM 94.3, KMMQ-AM 1020, KDBI-FM 106.3, KTUZ-AM 1270, KSEC-FM 95.7, KZML-FM 95.9, WTOX-AM 1480 and 1320, WAYE-AM 1220, WLRS-AM 1600, WNDA-AM 1570, KSYR-FM 92.1, KCUL-FM 92.3, WKZX-FM 93.5, KXTA-FM 99.1, KJOJ-FM 103.3, KTJM-FM 98.5, KNOR-FM 93.7, WBQH-FM 1050, WAOS-AM 1600, WLBA-AM 1130, WXEM-AM 1460, KFUR-FM 101.1, WZSP-FM 105.3, WCXN-AM 1270, KIST-FM 107.7, KDTD-AM 1340, KYYS-AM 1250, KYQQ-FM 106.5, WTOB-FM 103.9, WGSF-AM 1030,WAYE-FM 98.3, KOLL-FM 106.3, KDLF-AM 1260, KDLF-FM 96.5, KSCR-AM 1320 (hereinafter referred collectively as the “Stations”), and producer of El Show de El Erazno y La Chokolata (the “Show”). Hereinafter, Entravision, the Stations, and the Show, will be referred collectively as the “Sponsors”. The administrator of the Sweepstakes is Entravision.
- DATES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: The “El Golazo Que Paga” (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place on the following dates:
May 13, 2019 – May 17, 2019
May 20, 2019 – May 24, 2019
May 27, 2019 – May 31, 2019
June 3, 2019 – June 7, 2019
- ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, Attention: El Golazo que Paga with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. Rules will also be posted to www.elerazno.com/golazoquepaga.
- HOW TO ENTER: On the dates of the Sweepstakes, once per hour during the show “Erazno y la Chokolata”, broadcasted Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm pacific time, the Show will play the Andres Cantor “Gol,” and listeners will be instructed to call the Show at 1-888-874-2656. The tenth caller after the “Gol” plays will win a gift card with a cash value of $100.00 (One Hundred Dollars) and be entered to win the Grand Prize. Limit one entry per person per day. Calls will be selected in the order they are received. Online radio streaming might have an audio delay and might reduce the possibilities for participants to call on a timely manner.
- PRIZES: Each winner will receive each a Prize with a cash value of $100.00 (One Hundred Dollars) (the “Prize”). Each winner will receive his/her Prize via certified mailed or can pick up in person in the Entravision Office closest to their residence. All Prizewinners will be entered to win the Grand Prize trip for two to Chicago for the Gold Cup final at Soldier Field on July 7, 2019. Value of Grand Prize is $1750.00 (one thousand seven hundred fifty dollars). A list of prizewinners is available by mail upon written request to 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250. Los Angeles, Ca 90036, Attention: Ganadores El Golazo Que Paga with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
- HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: Once per hour, during every weekday of the Show, upon airing the Andres Cantor “Gol” listeners should dial the Show to the number 1-888-874-2656. The tenth caller will be selected to instantly win the Grand Prize of $100.00 (One Hundred Dollars). On Monday June 10th, 2019 at approximately 4pm pacific time, the show will pick one Grand Prize winner at random from all the $100.00 winners and will attempt to contact them. If the winner does not answer after two attempts, then an alternate winner will be picked. The odds of winning depend on the number of calls received and being the tenth caller. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility at time of entry. Eligibility requirements are set forth below.
- ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be legal residents of the States of California, New York, Arizona, Illinois, New Mexico, Florida, Washington, Utah, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Kansas, South Carolina, Texas, Alabama, Nevada, Colorado, Nebraska, Idaho, Arkansas, Virginia, Kentucky, Louisiana and Oregon at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsors and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. Future Sweepstakes or tie-breakers, if any, may be significantly more difficult than the initial Sweepstakes. The method of determining prize-winners if a tie remains after completion of the last tie-breaker will be at the Show’s discretion. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Andrea Prado, Regional Brand Manager for Entravision at 323-900-6100. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.