La mezcla de Locura
(Choko’s little sound)
Official Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. Sponsor: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision” or the “Sponsor”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KLYY-FM 97.5, KDLD-FM 103.1, KDLE-FM 103.1, KYSE-FM 94.7, KPST-FM 103.5, KQRT-FM 105.1, KAIQ-FM 95.5, KLNZ-FM 103.5, KRCX-FM 99.9, KLOK-FM 99.5, KMIX-FM 100.9, KKPS- FM 99.5, KPVW-FM 107.1, KXPK-FM 96.5, KMXX-FM 99.3, KRNV-FM 102.1, KRZY-FM 105.9 FM (collectively, the “Station”) and producer of El Show de El Erazno y La Chokolata (the “Show”) broadcast on the Station and affiliate stations KXTS-FM 98.7, KLEY 95.7, XHTY-FM 99.7, KLBN-FM 101.9, WZSP-FM 105.3, WZZS-FM 106.9, KDDS-FM 99.3, KTKT-AM 990, KTKT 94.3, KIWI 102.9, WAFC-FM 106.1, WLLY-FM 99.5, KDUT-FM 102.3, KRYP-FM 93.1, WTIK-AM 1310, WAFZ-FM 92.1, WAFZ-AM 1490, WNOW-AM 1030, WNOW-FM 99.1, KIDI-FM 105.1, KCHX-FM 106.7, KZTB-FM 97.9, KZTA-FM 96.9, WDDW-FM 104.7, KTUZ-FM 106.7, KSMM-FM 101.5, WNVL-AM 1240, KMML-FM 92.9, WWBG-AM 1470, WOLI-AM 910, WOLI-FM 105.7, WOLI-FM 103.9, KMMQ-AM 1020, KDBI-FM 106.3, KTUZ-AM 1270, KSEC-FM 95.7, KZML-FM 95.9, WTOX-AM 1482, WAYE-AM 1220, WLRS-AM 1600, WNDA-AM 1570, KSYR-FM 92.1, KCUL-FM 92.3, WKZX-FM 93.5, KXTA-FM 99.1, KRDM-AM 1240, KAMT 105.1 FM, KBDR 100.5 FM, KFUR 101.1 FM, KNOR 93.7 FM, KSCR 1320 FM, KTJM 98.5 FM, KYQQ 106.5 FM, WAMA 107.7 FM, WAMA 1550 AM, WAOS 1600 AM, WCXN 1270 AM, WGSF 1030 AM, WLBA 1130 AM, WXEM 1460 AM (the “Affiliate Stations”). The administrator of the Contest is Entravision.
3. DATES OF THE CONTEST: The “Mezcla de Locura” (the “Contest”) takes place on the following dates (the “Contest Dates”):
September 21, 2017 – September 22, 2017
September 25, 2017 – September 29, 2017
October 2, 2017 – October 6, 2017
October 9, 2017 – October 13, 2017
October 16, 2017 – October 20, 2017
4. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, Attention: La Mezcla de Locura with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. Rules will also be posted to www.elerazno.com/contestrules
5. How to Enter: On the dates of the Contest, at approximately Twenty (20) minutes past each hour of the show “Erazno y la Chokolata”, broadcasted Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm pacific time, listeners will be instructed to call the Station at 1-888-874-2656 and a fifth caller will be selected for an opportunity to win a Grand Prize Trip to Las Vegas for the Noche de Locura concert taking place on November 13, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada (the “Noche de Locura”) with a cash value of $1,130.00 (One Thousand One Hundred Thirty Dollars). In order to win, the fifth caller will be given the opportunity to guess a music medley of four songs played by the on-air personality (the “Medley”). The caller has twenty seconds (:20s) to correctly name each song title and its corresponding artist. If one or more of the songs or its artist is incorrectly named, caller will only receive four (4) tickets to Noche de Locura. Limit one entry per person. Calls will be selected in the order they are received. Online radio streaming might have an audio delay and might reduce the possibilities for participants to call on a timely manner.
6. Prizes: All participant that did not correctly guess the music medley songs with artist will only receive four (4) tickets to Noche de Locura (the “Consolation Prize”). The estimate retail value of the Consolation Prize is $100 (One Hundred Dollars and 00/100). Grand Prize winners will receive $500.00 (Five Hundred Dollars and 00/100) in the form of a check delivered upon their arrival to Las Vegas, Nevada, two (2) roundtrip economic class airline tickets to Las Vegas, Nevada, hotel accommodations for two (2) persons for two (2) night stay in a double occupancy room at a hotel, two (2) tickets to Noche de Locura (the “Grand Prize”). The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $1,180.00 (One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Dollars and 00/100). If winners are residents from Las Vegas, Nevada they will only be awarded with two (2) tickets to Noche de Locura and $500.00 (Five Hundred Dollars and 00/100) for a prize valued at $550.00 (Five Hundred Fifty Dollars and 00/100). Date and location of “Noche de Locura” will be announced by the Sponsor on or about September 18, 2017 (this event is subject to changes and cancellation). If Noche de Locura is cancelled, each winner will be given a cash prize of $500.00 (Five Hundred Dollars and 00/100) in lieu of the prizes hereto described. The Sponsor will contact each winner to make arrangements to deliver the Grand Prize and the Consolation Prize. Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. All travel must be taken on dates specified or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate; no alternative travel dates are available. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. Once travel guests are selected, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the prize winner at the time of notification. Prize winner and guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
7. HOW PRIZEs are AWARDED: Callers will be instructed to call the Station at approximately Twenty (20) minutes past each hour during the show “Erazno y la Chokolata”, Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm pacific time to the number 1-888-874-2656. The fifth caller will be selected to guess the Medley. If the fifth caller correctly names the titles with artist of the four song music medley within twenty (:20) seconds, they instantly win the Grand Prize. If the selected caller does not provide a correct answer, they only receive a Consolation Prize consisting of four (4) tickets to Noche de Locura and the Grand Prize remains in play for the next show hour, and into the next show day. There are 25 Grand Prizes available. The odds of winning depend on the number of calls received, being the fifth caller, and guessing the Medley correctly. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility at time of entry. Eligibility requirements are set forth below.
8. Eligibility: All participants must be legal residents of the States of California, New York, Arizona, Illinois, New Mexico, Florida, Washington, Utah, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Kansas, South Carolina, Texas, Alabama, Nevada, Colorado, Nebraska, Idaho, Arkansas, Virginia, Kentucky, Louisiana and Oregon at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsors and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Contest materials are not eligible.
9. Conditions of participation: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. Future Contests or tie-breakers, if any, may be significantly more difficult than the initial Contest. The method of determining prize-winners if a tie remains after completion of the last tie-breaker will be at the Station’s discretion. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Andrea Prado, Regional Brand Manager for the Station at 323-900-6100. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Contest and any participation in any activity relating to the Contest. In order to participate in the Contest, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Contest based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
11. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.