LAS BOLAS DE ERAZNO
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. SPONSOR: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision” or the “Sponsor”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KLYY-FM 97.5, KDLD-FM 103.1, KDLE-FM 103.1, (collectively, the “Station”) and producer of El Show de El Erazno y La Chokolata (the “Show”) broadcast on the Station. The administrator of the Contest is Entravision.
3. DATES OF THE CONTEST: The “Bolas de Erazno” (the “Contest”) takes place on the following dates (the “Contest Dates”):
August 28, 2017 – September 1, 2017
September 4, 2017 – September 8, 2017
September 11, 2017 – September 15, 2017
4. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, Attention: Las Bolas de Erazno with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. Rules will also be posted to www.elerazno.com/contestrules.
5. HOW TO ENTER: On Contest Dates, the Show “Erazno y la Chokolata” will post a daily Facebook ad originating from the Erazno y la Chokolata Facebook page for the promotion “Las Bolas de Erazno” (the “Facebook Ad”). Click on the Facebook Ad and follow the instructions to participate in this promotion. The Facebook Ad will feature an artist that will be considered “the Artist of the Week” and the phone number to call when The Artist of the Week plays during the Show. On the Contest Dates, at any time from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, the Show will play one (1) and up to three (3) songs by that Artist of the Week. When the Artist of the Week song starts to play, you must call the Station at telephone 1-323-520-0975 and if you are the seventh (7th) caller and mention the Artist of the Week you will win the Grand Prize instantly. There may be more than one Grand Prize awarded per day. Grand prizes may accumulate day to day if there is no winner. Calls will be selected in the order they are received. Online radio streaming might have an audio delay and might reduce the possibilities for participants to call on a timely manner.
6. PRIZES: Grand Prize winners will receive between $100.00 (One Hundred Dollars and 00/100) and $500.00 (Five Hundred Dollars and 00/100) in the form of a gift card(s) (the “Grand Prize”). The Sponsor will contact each winner to give them the location and availability for pickup of the Grand Prize. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. A list of prizewinners is available by mail upon written request to 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250. Los Angeles, CA 90036, Attention: “Las bolas de Erazno” with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
7. HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED:
The Station will play one and up to three songs of the Artist of the Week each day from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Any time that Artist of the Week is playing during the Show, participants must call to telephone number 1-323-520-0975. If you are the seventh caller and you correctly guess the Artist of the Week you will automatically win the Grand Prize. Prizes are not cumulative and every day callers may participate for the opportunity to win one (1) Grand Prize. Winners will be asked to provide personal information such as name, address and telephone at the time of the call in order to receive their Grand Prize. If none of the selected participants guess correctly the Artist of the Week, the Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit the Grand Prize. The Station will provide delivery details of the Grand Prize via telephone during and/or after the call winner called to participate in the Contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of calls received, being the seventh caller, and guessing the Artist of the Week correctly. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility at time of entry. Eligibility requirements are set forth below.
8. ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be legal residents of the State of California and at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsors and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Contest materials are not eligible.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. Future Contests or tie-breakers, if any, may be significantly more difficult than the initial Contest. The method of determining prize-winners if a tie remains after completion of the last tie-breaker will be at the Station’s discretion. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Andrea Prado, Regional Brand Manager for the Station at 323-900-6100. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Contest and any participation in any activity relating to the Contest. In order to participate in the Contest, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Contest based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.