NOCHE DE LOCURA EN LAS VEGAS
“NOCHE DE LOCURA”
ERAZNO Y LA CHOKOLATA NETWORK PROMOTION
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
- SPONSOR: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KLYY-FM 97.5, KDLD-FM 103.1, KDLE-FM 103.1, KYSE-FM 94.7, KPST-FM 103.5, KQRT-FM 105.1, KAIQ-FM 95.5, KLNZ-FM 103.5, KRCX-FM 99.9, KLOK-FM 99.5, KMIX-FM 100.9, KKPS- FM 99.5, KPVW-FM 107.1, KXPK-FM 96.5, KMXX-FM 99.3, KRNV-FM 102.1, KRZY-FM 105.9 FM and producer of El Show de El Erazno y La Chokolata (the “Show”), and affiliate stations WWRL-AM 1600, KXTS-FM 98.7, KLEY 95.7, XHTY-FM 99.7, KLBN-FM 101.9, WZSP-FM 105.3, WZZS-FM 106.9, KDDS-FM 99.3, KTKT-AM 990, KTKT 94.3, KIWI 102.9, WAFC-FM 106.1, WLLY-FM 99.5, KDUT-FM 102.3, KRYP-FM 93.1, WTIK-AM 1310, WAFZ-FM 92.1, WAFZ-AM 1490, WNOW-AM 1030, WNOW-FM 99.1, KIDI-FM 105.1, KCHX-FM 106.7, KZTB-FM 97.9, KZTA-FM 96.9, WDDW-FM 104.7, KTUZ-FM 106.7, KSMM-FM 101.5, WNVL-AM 1240, KMML-FM 92.9, WWBG-AM 1470, WOLI-AM 910, WOLI-FM 105.7, WOLI-FM 103.9, KMPA-FM 103.1, KZXM-FM 94.3, KMMQ-AM 1020, KDBI-FM 106.3, KETU-AM 1120, KTUZ-AM 1270, KSEC-FM 95.7, KZML-FM 95.9, WTOX-AM 1482, WAYE-AM 1220, KDXE-AM 1380, WLRS-AM 1600, WNDA-AM 1570, KSYR-FM 92.1, KCUL-FM 92.3, WKZX-FM 93.5, KXTA-FM 99.1, KNCR-AM 1090, KFVR-AM 1310, KRDM-AM 1240 (hereinafter referred collectively as the “Station”) and “Home Depot Product Authority, LLC” located at 2455 Paces Ferry Road, C16, Atlanta, GA 30339 and “O’Reilly Auto Parts” located at 233 South Patterson, Springfield, Missouri, 65802 (“Home Depot” and “O’Reilly Auto Parts” together with the “Station” are the “Sponsor”). The administrator of the Sweepstakes is Entravision.
- DATES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: “Noche de Locura” (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place September 20, 2016 to October 14, 2016.
- ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250, Los Angeles, California 90036, Attention: Tricolor Brand Manager with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
- HOW TO ENTER: Use your mobile phone or tablet device to download the “Erazno y la Chokolata App” from the iTunes App Store or an Android app store (the “App”). You may register as a user of the App. Enter the section titled “Ver el Feed y Concursos”. On the feed page, select the black bar that says “Canción del Día”, which will play a video of radio host personality Erazno announcing and singing the Song of the Day. Then tune in to the Erazno y la Chokolata Show that same day and listen for the Song of the Day to play. When the Show airs the Song of the Day call the Station at 1-888-874-2656. Caller number five (5) wins the Grand Prize package to the “Noche de Locura in Las Vegas”. Calls will be selected in the order they are received. Online radio streaming might have an audio delay and might reduce the possibilities for participants to call on a timely manner. The Sponsor is not responsible for dropped calls, poor cell phone reception or any other communication problems that result in the loss of connection with the Station. To opt out of the Sponsor’s database and stop future messages from the Sponsor delete the App from your mobile phone or tablet device.
- HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: One winner will be selected daily during the Contest. When the Show airs “La Canción del Día” (the “Song of the Day”) participants must call and provide the name of the song announced by Erazno that day in the video streamed in the Erazno y la Chokolata App. The fifth caller will be the winner. If the fifth caller doesn’t provide the name of the Song of the Day announced the same day in the App, an alternate caller will be selected. There will be Eighteen (18) winners total. Winners will be announced during the Show after the Song of the Day plays in its entirety. All winners are subject to eligibility verification, including without limitation, compliance with these Official Rules. If the Station cannot verify if a winner is eligible, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept his/her Prizes, such Prizes will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. A participant will not be deemed to be winner until the Station makes verbal contact with such participant. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility to receive any prize. (Eligibility requirements are set forth below).
- PRIZES: Each winner will receive $1,000.00 (One Thousand Dollars and 00/100) in the form of a check delivered upon their arrival to Las Vegas, two (2) roundtrip economic class airline tickets to Las Vegas, Nevada, hotel accommodations for two (2) persons for two (2) night stay in a double occupancy room at a hotel, two (2) tickets to the “Noche de Locura” concert event that will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada (the “Prizes”). The estimated retail value of the Prizes is $2,350.00 (Two Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars and 00/100). If winners are residents from Las Vegas, Nevada they will only be awarded with two (2) tickets to “Noche de Locura” concert and $1,000.00 (One Thousand Dollars and 00/100) for a prize valued at $1,350.00 (One Thousand Three Hundred Fifty Dollars and 00/100). Date and location of the “Noche de Locura” concert will be announced by the Sponsor on or about September 19, 2016 (this event is subject to changes and cancellation). If the “Noche de Locura” concert is cancelled, each winner will be given a cash prize of $500.00 (Five Hundred Dollars and 00/100) in lieu of the Prizes hereto described. The Sponsor will contact each winner to make arrangements to deliver the Prizes (for further details see Section 6). Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. All travel must be taken on dates specified or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate; no alternative travel dates are available. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. Once travel guests are selected, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the prize winner at the time of notification. Prize winner and guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
- ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be legal residents of the United States and at least twenty one (21) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of such of employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Andrea Prado, Regional Brand Manager for the Station at 323-900-6302. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Participant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsor for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsor and any syndicate or broadcaster of the Show and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Promotional Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR ANY SYNDICATE OR BROADCASTER OF THE SHOW, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 (Six Hundred Dollars) in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.