PROMOCIÓN: “RASPA Y GANA”
“RASPA Y GANA” PROMOTION
“ERAZNO Y LA CHOKOLATA SHOW”
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID
WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY. STANDARD
MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A
NOTIFICATION CALL AT THE PHONE NUMBER USED TO ENTER.
2. SPONSORS: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision” or the “Sponsor”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KLYY-FM 97.5, KDLD-FM 103.1, KDLE-FM 103.1, KYSE-FM 94.7, KPST-FM 103.5, KQRT-FM 105.1, KAIQ-FM 95.5, KLNZ-FM 103.5, KRCX-FM 99.9, KLOK-FM 99.5, KMIX-FM 100.9, KKPS- FM 99.5, KPVW-FM 107.1, KXPK-FM 96.5, KMXX-FM 99.3, KRNV-FM 102.1, KRZY-FM 105.9 FM (collectively, the “Station”) and producer of El Show de El Erazno y La Chokolata (the “Show”) broadcast on the Station and affiliate stations WWRL-AM 1600, KXTS-FM 98.7, KLEY 95.7, XHTY-FM 99.7, KLBN-FM 101.9, WZSP-FM 105.3, WZZS-FM 106.9, KDDS-FM 99.3, KTKT-AM 990, KTKT 94.3, KIWI 102.9, WAFC-FM 106.1, WLLY-FM 99.5, KDUT-FM 102.3, KRYP-FM 93.1, WTIK-AM 1310, WAFZ-FM 92.1, WAFZ-AM 1490, WNOW-AM 1030, WNOW-FM 99.1, KIDI-FM 105.1, KCHX-FM 106.7, KZTB-FM 97.9, KZTA-FM 96.9, WDDW-FM 104.7, KTUZ-FM 106.7, KSMM- FM 101.5, WNVL-AM 1240, KMML-FM 92.9, WWBG-AM 1470, WOLI-AM 910, WOLI-FM 105.7, WOLI-FM 103.9, KMPA-FM 103.1, KZXM-FM 94.3, KMMQ-AM 1020, KDBI-FM 106.3, KETU-AM 1120, KTUZ-AM 1270, KSEC-FM 95.7, KZML-FM 95.9, WTOX-AM 1482, WAYE-AM 1220, KDXE-AM 1380, WLRS-AM 1600, WNDA-AM 1570, KSYR-FM 92.1, KCUL-FM 92.3, WKZX-FM 93.5, KXTA-FM 99.1, KNCR-AM 1090, KFVR-AM 1310, KRDM-AM 1240. The administrator of the Contest
3. DATES OF THE CONTEST: The “Raspa y Gana” (the “Contest”) takes place August 22, 2016 through September 16, 2016.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to the Sponsor, Attn: 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250, Los Angeles, California 90036, Attention: Oscar Padilla “Raspa y Gana” with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Use your mobile phone or tablet device to download the “Erazno y la Chokolata App” from the iTunes App Store or an Android app store (the “App”). You may register as a user of the App. Enter the section titled “Ver el Feed y Concursos”. On the feed page, select the black bar that says “Raspa y Gana”, which will prompt you to a different page that will give you the option to register for the contest via Facebook, via e-mail or to register for the first time if you are not a registered user of the App. Choose your method of entry and submit your information accurately. After you submitted your information you will be prompted by a message with the Spanish words “Raspa y Gana” indicating you to swipe or clear the screen to unveil the message that will tell you instantly if you are a winner or not. Limit one entry per person per day. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple/different mobile phone numbers, identities or any other methods may void that participant’s entry.
Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. By submitting your name through the App you give permission to the Show to announce your name on air. The Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incomprehensible, misdirected, or mutilated entry forms, which such entry forms shall be disqualified. Any submitted materials will not be returned to participants.
To opt out of the Sponsor’s database and stop future messages from the Sponsor delete the App from your mobile phone or tablet device.
6. PRIZES: Each winner will receive the Prize as indicated on the screen of the mobile phone or tablet device and there will be three different types of prizes as described below (the “Prize”):
a) “Prize 1” consists of a hat with the official logo of Erazno y la Chokolata show with an estimated retail value of $14.60 (Fourteen Dollars and 60/100). One Hundred (100) hats will be awarded to One Hundred (100) winners;
b) “Prize 2” consists of a Power Bank charger with the official logo of Erazno y la Chokolata show with an estimated retail value of $12.55 (Twelve Dollars and 55/100). Forty (40) chargers will be awarded to forty (40) winners; and
c) “Prize 3” consists of a pair of Bluetooth Wireless headphones with the official logo of Erazno y la Chokolata show with an estimated retail value of $45.00 (Forty-Five Dollars and 00/100). Twelve (12) Bluetooth Wireless headphones will be awarded to twelve (12) winners.
Prizes will be awarded at random during the dates of the Contest. The winner may pick up the Prize at the offices of the Station located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250 Los Angeles, CA 90036, or if the winner is not a resident of Los Angeles County, the Prize will be sent via registered mail. A list of prizewinners is available by mail upon written request to Sponsor, Attn: Oscar Padilla “Raspa y Gana”, at the address above, with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
7. HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: Participants will have the opportunity the win instantly one (1) of the three (3) available prizes (Prizes 1, 2 and 3) as described above. When participants register as users of the App and select the black bar that says “Raspa y Gana”, a message will prompt announcing if they are winners or not. Prizes will be awarded randomly. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winners will be notified by a representative of the Station on or before September 25, 2016 how to collect the Prize, if the winner is not a resident of the County of Los Angeles, California, the Prize will be mailed via registered mail. If the Station cannot verify the winner’s address and/or method of delivery within thirty (30) days from the date winner was first contacted via email the Prize will be forfeited. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility to Sponsor as a condition to claiming any prizes. (Eligibility requirements are set forth below).
8. ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be residents of the United States and at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of such employees of the Sponsors and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Contest materials
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. With respect to App and/or data mobile entries, Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by mobile users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. Future contests or tie-breakers, if any, may be significantly more difficult than the initial contest. The method of determining prize-winners if a tie remains after completion of the last tie-breaker will be at the Sponsor’s discretion. The Sponsors may modify, amend or waive any contest rules in the sole discretion of the Sponsors. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to the Sponsor at the address listed above. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants 3 of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Contest and any participation in any activity relating to the Contest.
Winner must sign an official release provided by the Sponsors in order to receive any prize. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Contest based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-
13. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner 4 may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof and shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles and the County of Los Angeles.