“Noche de Locura”
ERAZNO Y LA CHOKOLATA NETWORK PROMOTION
Lee aquí las Reglas Oficiales del Concurso
Official sweepstakes Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
- Sponsor: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KLYY-FM 97.5, KDLD-FM 103.1, KDLE-FM 103.1, KYSE-FM 94.7, KPST-FM 103.5, KQRT-FM 105.1, KAIQ-FM 95.5, KLNZ-FM 103.5, KRCX-FM 99.9, KLOK-FM 99.5, KMIX-FM 100.9, KKPS- FM 99.5, KPVW-FM 107.1, KXPK-FM 96.5, KMXX-FM 99.3, KRNV-FM 102.1, KRZY-FM 105.9 FM and producer of El Show de El Erazno y La Chokolata (the “Show”), and affiliate stations WWRL-AM 1600, KXTS-FM 98.7, KLEY 95.7, XHTY-FM 99.7, KLBN-FM 101.9, WZSP-FM 105.3, WZZS-FM 106.9, KDDS-FM 99.3, KTKT-AM 990, KTKT 94.3, KIWI 102.9, WAFC-FM 106.1, WLLY-FM 99.5, KDUT-FM 102.3, KRYP-FM 93.1, WTIK-AM 1310, WAFZ-FM 92.1, WAFZ-AM 1490, WNOW-AM 1030, WNOW-FM 99.1, KIDI-FM 105.1, KCHX-FM 106.7, KZTB-FM 97.9, KZTA-FM 96.9, WDDW-FM 104.7, KTUZ-FM 106.7, KSMM-FM 101.5, WNVL-AM 1240, KMML-FM 92.9, WWBG-AM 1470, WOLI-AM 910, WOLI-FM 105.7, WOLI-FM 103.9, KMPA-FM 103.1, KZXM-FM 94.3, KMMQ-AM 1020, KDBI-FM 106.3, KETU-AM 1120, KTUZ-AM 1270, KSEC-FM 95.7, KZML-FM 95.9, WTOX-AM 1482, WAYE-AM 1220, KDXE-AM 1380, WLRS-AM 1600, WNDA-AM 1570, KSYR-FM 92.1, KCUL-FM 92.3, WKZX-FM 93.5, KXTA-FM 99.1, KNCR-AM 1090, KFVR-AM 1310, KRDM-AM 1240 (hereinafter referred collectively as the “Station”) and “Home Depot Product Authority, LLC” located at 2455 Paces Ferry Road, C16, Atlanta, GA 30339 (“Home Depot” and together with the “Station” are the “Sponsor”). The administrator of the Sweepstakes is Entravision.
- DATES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: “Noche de Locura” (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place July 11th, 2016 to July 25th, 2016.
- ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250, Los Angeles, California 90036, Attention: Tricolor Brand Manager with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
- How to Enter: Use your mobile phone to text message the word “Hogar” to short code 90900. The Administrator of the Contest will send you a text message and you must reply “yes” to opt into the mobile database of the Contest and agree to receive future messages sent from an automated system to the number you provide. Each text entry counts as one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may submit one (1) entry per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes. For help, text “HELP” to 90900. You may cancel at any time by sending “STOP” to 90900. Text message and data rates may apply. Entries may not be available from all handsets or service providers. Your entry is deemed submitted upon receipt of your confirmation message. Entries will be disqualified if they contain any inappropriate material or language, including profanity. By submitting your name via text message you give permission to the Show to announce your name on air.
- HOW PRIZEs are AWARDED: Two (2) winners will be selected through a random drawing that will be conducted by the Station on or about July 28, 2016. Winners will be announced during the Show on or about Monday July 28, 2016. All winners are subject to eligibility verification, including without limitation, compliance with these Official Rules. If the Station cannot verify if a winner is eligible, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept his/her Prizes, such Prizes will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. A participant will not be deemed to be winner until the Station makes verbal contact with such participant. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility to receive any prize. (Eligibility requirements are set forth below).
- Prizes: Each of the two (2) winners will receive two (2) roundtrip economic class airline tickets to Las Vegas, Nevada, hotel accommodations for two (2) persons for two (2) night stay in a double occupancy room in a hotel to be determined by the Sponsor, two (2) tickets to the “Noche de Locura” concert event that will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada (the “Prizes”). The estimated retail value of the Prizes is $1,350.00 (One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars). If winners are residents from Las Vegas, Nevada they will only be awarded with two (2) tickets to “Noche de Locura” concert. Date and location of the “Noche de Locura” concert will be announced by the Sponsor on or before September 30, 2016 (this event is subject to changes and cancellation). If the “Noche de Locura” concert is cancelled, each winner will be given a cash prize of $500.00 (Five Hundred Dollars) in lieu of the Prizes hereto described. The Sponsor will contact each winner to make arrangements to deliver the Prizes (for further details see Section 6).
- Eligibility: All participants must be legal residents of the United States and at least twenty one (21) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
- Conditions of participation: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Andrea Prado, Regional Brand Manager for the Station at 323-900-6302. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Participant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsor for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsor and any syndicate or broadcaster of the Show and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR ANY SYNDICATE OR BROADCASTER OF THE SHOW, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.